The Harbinger Online

Fire Broke Out in Gym Tuesday Evening

During the boys’ JV basketball game on Tuesday, Jan. 7, a small fire started in the auxiliary gym’s furnace. The furnace had been malfunctioning earlier in the day and had not been producing heat. A company fixed the furnance but left a manual by the furnace. The manual caught on fire and sent bits of paper onto the basketball court. The furnace was turned off and a company fixed the furnace again after the game had ended.

Share:
RSS
Follow by Email
Twitter
Facebook
YouTube
Instagram

Comments are closed.